Thursday, March 17, 2016

Out with the old...


Have you ever stood on the precipice of a life changing decision? I have. And recently I made the final decision to move away from something that was causing me nothing but stress and health issues. It's one thing to incorporate yourself with people who appreciate and value you,  but when you give your time and energy only to be treated like you are disposable... well it's time to regroup.


 My decision immediately lifted a thousand pound weight from my shoulders and I'm truly looking forward to the next chapter of my life!!!! No more poorly positioned hierarchies that consist of folks who are truly in the wrong place at the wrong time. No more ill-planned destructive policy changes. Not for me. On to bigger and better things!


 If you're struggling with a decision, weigh the pros and cons. And do something. Don't remain still. Make a choice that will improve your quality of living. Life is too short. Enjoy it to the fullest. And if you are in a situation that causes more grief than stress, I highly suggest you consider formulating a plan and then getting the hell out!




No comments: