Friday, September 1, 2017

Book Four of The Untouched Series by Lilly Wilde: Only His Touch, Part One





The pain of deceit was fresh, but love and desire overruled everything else. Now, Aria and Aiden face their greatest challenge yet.

 Aria Cason’s life took an unexpected turn when she reconnected with Aiden Raine, the man who awakened a pure and undeniable love she’d thought was lost forever. Aria’s love for him burns deep, yet he still pushes for more—the total surrender of her heart. When a painful memory becomes her guiding light, she questions if a happily ever after really exists for a girl who never wanted one. After stepping away from his birthright, Aiden’s need to protect his new family becomes his top priority.

Fragile bonds are soon stretched to the breaking point as his need for vengeance threatens to destroy the very thing he’s come to value most. When his unyielding determination starts to push Aria away, he presents her with a challenge that will test them both.

Will the searing passion that reunited this couple keep them together, or will it burn them to ash?

 Ties will be broken. Lies will become the truth. Aria and Aiden’s heart-wrenching story continues in the fourth book of The Untouched Series.










“5 Sweet and Passionate Stars!
From the start, this series has been great and in true Lilly fashion, she nailed this one as well. The writing flowed and story line kept you wanting more. I love Aiden! I could not get enough of this man.
I loved the special moments this couple shared in the story. It was sweet and passionate. I loved that they struggled with their trust. They were like a real couple. I can't wait for the last book!”
-A Book Lover's Emporium [Book Blog] 
 
Another impossible to put down book by Lilly Wilde! 
I loved this next installment of the Untouched series! I loved how we got to understand both Aria and Aiden's feelings of their time apart. I am hooked on this series!”
-Sharing My Book Boyfriends [Book Blog] 


Lilly Wilde does it again!
Only His Touch is a phenomenally written story which had my emotions in overdrive. I cried, I laughed and I yelled.

Aiden and Aria's story continues. I love watching them grow as parents and partner but also continue to struggle with insecurities, trust and their past. My heart breaks as they share their innermost thoughts, their love is so undeniable but will it be enough. I just wanted to smack them both at times.

I enjoyed seeing more of the Raine clan, how the siblings interact with each other and their bond. I also enjoyed seeing more of their father Connor Raine, a man determined to keep Aiden in his fold at any cost. I so wanted to cuff him up side his head and tell him to leave them them alone!

I was so engrossed Only His Touch that I lost track of time and was left wanting more!
[Amazon Reviewer]










Only His Touch, Part One (Book Four of The Untouched Series)





No comments: